Color My World ARTS Academy at Arts in Bartlett, 215 South Main Street Bartlett, IL 60103
SUPER SUMMER Saturdays!
Mornings: Saturday KinderART classes for children ages 3,4,5
Time 11-11:50 AM by appointment. Simply email Kathryn@colormyworldarts.com
Saturday Dates June 1, 8, 29; July 6, 13, 20, 27; August 3, 10, ages 3,4,5 by appointment.
Description: Young artists may choose a lesson in drawing, painting, collage, clay and craft in this class.
ART in the AFTERNOON Ages 5-12 (12 noon -5 pm on the hour)
Our Saturday visual arts program is lesson-based and combines traditional techniques with contemporary art making processes; focusing on developing and enriching skills while exploring various mediums and creative ideas. Lessons and projects are designed for beginning-intermediate levels of art training and experience.
Saturday Dates June 1, 8,29; July 6, 13, 20, 27; August 3, 10
Times 12 noon-5 pm on the hour
Reservations are offered on the hour from 12 noon-5 pm based on availability.
Students may opt to stay 2 or more hours on a Saturday.
To reserve space simply email: Kathryn@colormyworldarts.com
Description: Student artists may choose a drawing/painting/clay sculpting lesson. Art lessons are age appropriate for children and teens ages 5-12. We suggest seasonal themed lessons and showcase sample art pieces made by students to help with choice making; and, we group students choosing similar lessons together. If choosing to paint on canvas-allow for 2-3 hours. Parents must fill out a short emergency medical form before leaving their child.
SATURDAY Class Fees:
Arts in Bartlett *Family members pay $15 per hour or purchase a 12 one-hour punch card for $150
Nonmembers pay $20 per hour or $200 for punch card. You may purchase one class or many
Payment due first day of class by cash/check payable to Kathryn Benton.
Fee includes instructor, intern art coach, plus all art supplies and materials.
Become a *Family member or renew your annual Family membership for a $35 donation at artsinbartlett.org website and click on the JOIN US link and donate via paypal.
- Parents must fill out an emergency medical and waiver form before leaving their child. We have forms at the studio and they take a few minutes to fill out.
- You may reserve more than one hour at a time. Many students love it so much they reserve 2-3 hours on a Saturday.
- Projects are age appropriate for children and teens ages 5 -18. We also offer a Saturday morning KinderART class for children ages 3,4,5.
- All students are expected to follow studio guidelines as follows:
- Be respectful and kind toward others.
- Be an effective listener by listening to basic instructions with following through.
- Be open to creativity, able to make artistic choices, willing to try new techniques and take risks, and, allow for mistakes.
- Raise hand when asking questions or offering comments.
- Stay in studio classroom at the art table during assigned class.
- Be respectful and careful with art on exhibit in the main gallery.